Friday, April 19, 2013

Davao 2011: Day 2

It's our second day in Davao! We woke up 6:00am to prepare for an ultimate adventure! Packed our stuff and ready to go!!!! hahaha!








hahaha! Good morning! hahahaha!

Stop it! hahaha!





"Fresh from the bed" look. hahaha










Infinity pool :)












Jeff and Mazee from behind.. hahaha




















Panorama view :)






We need to get to crocodile farm at 8:00am for the White Rafting Adventure!!! We took our breakfast in one tapsihan in town then head to the farm!








This was the day we've waiting for!!! The breath-taking adventure!! hahaha! The rafting team gathered us inside their office and give us some safety briefing regarding the activity. And we watched also some videos of previous clients who's fell down into the river.. Oh my! hahaha! I felt little scared while watching the video. hahaha! Some thoughts comes into my mind if I'm gonna pursue the rafting after I watched the videos. hahaha! Even though I am a swimmer, I feel a bit of nervous. hahaha! I am not a quiter!!! so.....gear up and let's go!!!
































Swimming time! :)



Paddle!!!



lunch time!!!






love the current!!!



together with other group :)






woooohhhh!



more!! more!!






HI 5!!



That was the best ever adventure so far I tried!!!! I just want MOREEEEE!!!!



Travel Date: November 25-27 2011
Travel Buddies: Charm, Derick, JM, Jeff and Mazee


No comments:

Post a Comment