Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Palawan 2016: El Nido

This unexpected trip happened last July 2016 when a good friend of mine, Ate Shing asked me if I want to join her in Palawan :) Oh by the way, this is my second time in El Nido :)


We booked a roundtrip airfare tix and island hopping tour (Northern Hope) two weeks prior to our trip. I discovered also a new budget friendly accommodation in the town of El Nido. Rated 5 star reviewed in Tripadvisor, Biolina Guesthouse.

They did not required us for a down payment and answered all our inquiries :) Our contact is so nice and accommodating :) We arrived almost midnight and they woke up just to welcome and assist us to our room. I highly recommend Biolina Guesthouse :)




with Ate Shing :)


Free coffee and tea :)


Reception :)
We woke up early for our day 01 tour (Tour A - Big and small lagoon, Secret Beach, Seven Commandos, and Payong Payong Beach). Our coordinator from Northern Hope texted me to fetch us in our guesthouse at 8:30 am.





Our tour guide introduced themselves and our boatman and conducted a briefing regarding our tour.























































Our tour ended at 5:00 pm. We washed up took our dinner :)





Next day, we availed Tour C (Hidden Beach, Helicopter Island, Secret Beach,Matinloc Shrine and Star Beach)





















Our macho gwapito tour guides hahaha!









Day 02 island hopping was tiring and left us sun burn hahaha!

Next day, before we headed to Puerto Princesa, I went to church and strolled around the town :)













The beauty of El Nido never fail to amaze me. I will try the Tour B and D when I go back :)

Our Expenses:

Travel Buddy: Ate Shing :)
Travel Date: July 11 - 14 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment