Sunday, February 21, 2016

Japan 2015 Series: Kyoto

Kyoto is one of my favorite tourist spot in Japan. I saw some Filipino celebrities posted on their IG account the famous Fushimi-Inari Taisha. I just told myself before that when I go to Japan, I will surely visit the Shrine. And when I had the chance to go to Japan last 2015, I finally set my foot in this amazing place.







It took like 1 hour ride to Kyoto from Nara. We walked until we reached the Shrine.


















We rewarded with this amazing view though we were so tired of walking. Hahaha!




We went to Kyoto Grand Station. It's the most stunning train station I have ever seen! 


Top view.

The ceiling. I fell in love. Hahaha!




The Kyoto Tower





We took our dinner inside the station. 

Beef Gyudon my favorite!





More Japan blog post coming :)



No comments:

Post a Comment